Only do this as a last resort for a problematic application because it opens up security restrictions in a bad way on a computer system.
To disable UAC remote restrictions, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then press ENTER.
2. Locate and then click the following registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System
3. If the LocalAccountTokenFilterPolicy registry entry does not exist, follow these steps:
a. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
b. Type LocalAccountTokenFilterPolicy, and then press ENTER.
4. Right-click LocalAccountTokenFilterPolicy, and then click Modify.
5. In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
6. Exit Registry Editor.
The LocalAccountTokenFilterPolicy registry entry in the registry can have a value of 0 or of 1. These values change the behavior of the registry entry to the behavior that is described in the following table.
0 This value builds a filtered token. This is the default value. The administrator credentials are removed.
1 This value builds an elevated token.